[OpenAFS-devel] porting openafs to another linux - problems w ith vRefcount type..

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:57:16 -0500

Oh. Ok. In that case, my patch to fix it for parisc should fix it for the
others as well, it's just two lines of changes to make it use
i_count.counter instead in osi_vfs.h.

-- Nathan