[OpenAFS-devel] AIX .exp files? do they have to be installed?

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:01:58 -0500

Ok. I'm just working on another makefile rewrite, and wanted to clear out a
bit of the systype case checking in the makefile. Will just need to have it
tested on aix. (Thankfully, I no longer have any AIX boxes here. And soon to
be the same with SGI.)

-- Nathan