[OpenAFS-devel] AIX .exp files? do they have to be installed?

Sam Hartman hartmans@mekinok.com
11 Oct 2001 15:47:22 -0400

    Neulinger,> Ok. I'm just working on another makefile rewrite, and
    Neulinger,> wanted to clear out a bit of the systype case checking
    Neulinger,> in the makefile. Will just need to have it tested on
    Neulinger,> aix. (Thankfully, I no longer have any AIX boxes
    Neulinger,> here. And soon to be the same with SGI.)

Are you sure that .exp files work at all in an archive?  Generally
they are included on a link line not as archive members.  Generally
they are installed.