[OpenAFS-devel] man pages: a modest proposal

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:52:29 -0400 (EDT)

On 21 Oct 2001, Russ Allbery wrote:

> I'm a big fan of the principle that the person who wants to do the work on
> the documentation should pick the format, and I don't have time at

The problem is what happens when that person does some work and then
is pulled off by other commitments? We at least need to make sure what we
get is something maintainable by someone else in their absense. (POD is
presumably so, at least)