[OpenAFS-devel] 1.2.2 client crashes on Mandrake 8.1

Patrick Sodre Carlos sodre@wam.umd.edu
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:03:47 -0400 (EDT)

   Alright I think I found the source of the problem.
   I have a notebook with the same Mandrake version except that it is not
SMP and it uses disk cache(20Mb). I recompiled everything on it and things
worked without a hitch.
   I can recompiled the kernel module from the openafs-kernel-source if
you guys still think that might solve the problem.

Patrick Sodre