[OpenAFS-devel] debug/optimize flags in Makefiles...

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:34:21 -0500

I'll take a look at moving some of that stuff into configure... The one
thing I'm not sure about is the handling of CC, although I think I can
fudge that for now, and worry about a cleaner way later.