[OpenAFS-devel] Serious bug with multiuser NT/Win2k

Leif Johansson leifj@it.su.se
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:37:47 +0200

We have been using transarc afs 3.6 (various patches) on a couple
of terminal servers which, apart from the fact that afsd_service dies
occationally, seems to work. However we recently switched to openafs
(we have tried 1.0.4a and 1.1.1a) and then discovered a very serious
bug. When logging on to the windows box you get the tokens belonging
to the last user logged in and this user promply looses her tokens.

We are using various RDP clients to access our terminal servers.

Needless to say this is a very serious problem. Since transarc afs
does not exhibit this behaviour it must be the result of work done
in the openafs project.

	MVH leifj

PS I am not on the devel list so please cc me. DS