[OpenAFS-devel] Re: OpenAFS bug, Cache gets full and is not flushed (fwd)

Patrick Sodre Carlos sodre@wam.umd.edu
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 01:21:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Derrick,
 I tried running with linux-up and it did not work. There must have been
some modification between the 1.1.1 and the 1.2.0 that makes you copying
a file bigger then your cache size "impossible". I'm just as I write this
e-mail copying the .iso files to /afs/sodre.cx using the AFS client 1.1.1
from my Windows 2000 machine and that is not producing any errors at
all. One note is that the cache size for the W2k machine is just
20Megs.

I hope you can find a good solution soon,
Patrick Sodre Carlos

PS: I can try to help you as much as you want, all I want is for openAFS
to prosper.