[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] Re: OpenAFS bug, Cache gets full and is not flushed (fwd)

Patrick Sodre sodre@isr.umd.edu
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 18:11:42 -0400

Okay, I did your testing... I thought you had gotten that e-mail by now...

I booted my machine with the uniprocessor kernel and stuff still did not
work. I can try other things like recompiling and
etc if you want to.

Thanks again,
Patrick Sodre

PS: I'm starting to make the modifications on the 1.1.1 version now to see
if it works.