[OpenAFS-devel] Trial Baloon for Red Hat packaging

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
25 Sep 2001 15:18:26 -0400

sodre <sodre@wam.umd.edu> writes:

> I know nothing is going to change... that is why I said to go with the
> most complete version including the kernel version.

If nothing is going to change, then what's the point of the extra
(useless) information?  It is theoretically possible to have multiple
kernel versions for the same Red Hat release, so that's why I've put
it there (not that the infrastructure would support that at this
time).  I just don't understand your reasoning here.  Could you please
elaborate?

-derek