[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Trial Baloon for Red Hat packaging

Jeremy Katz katzj@redhat.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:49:33 -0400

On Wednesday, September 26 2001, Derek Atkins said:
> I see your point.  What happens if, someday, RedHat releases both an
> x.y and x.y+2 kernel for the same RH Release?  Would they ever do
> that?  In that case, should all the modules be in the same package?

I don't really think that's something you need to worry about as the
chances of it happening are not high IMO.  Keeping the EVR tuple as
simple as possible is much preferred to help cut down confusion.

Cheers,

Jeremy