[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Trial Baloon for Red Hat packaging

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
26 Sep 2001 11:45:43 -0400

Thanks,

I see your point.  What happens if, someday, RedHat releases both an
x.y and x.y+2 kernel for the same RH Release?  Would they ever do
that?  In that case, should all the modules be in the same package?

-derek