[OpenAFS-devel] internationalizing com_err

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 00:16:47 -0400 (EDT)

In the interest of i18n in OpenAFS, an early project would be
internationalization of com_err. However, we (the AFS we) are not the only
user of com_err, so in the interest of having the work be useful by the
maximum set of com_err users, some effort is underway to attempt to
coordinate these changes.

That said, if anyone here is interested in such work (in this case, the
scope is "internationalizing com_err" rather than the necessary
translation of the error tables, or anything specific to OpenAFS itself)
let me know and I will forward you a pointer to the mailing list.