[OpenAFS-devel] pts examine

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:44:28 -0600

In the source file src/auth/userok.c there are:

#ifdef notyet
            } else if ( (tmp =3D CompFindUser(adir, tname, "/", tinst, =
NULL)) ) {
                strcpy(uname, tmp);
                flag =3D 1;
#endif
            }
   =20
        /* cell of conn doesn't match local cell or realm */
        } else {
            if ( (tmp =3D CompFindUser(adir, tname, ".", tinst, tcell)) =
) {
                strcpy(uname, tmp);
                flag =3D 1;
#ifdef notyet
            } else if ( (tmp =3D CompFindUser(adir, tname, "/", tinst, =
tcell)) ) {
                strcpy(uname, tmp);
                flag =3D 1;
#endif
            } else if ( (tmp =3D CompFindUser(adir, tname, ".", tinst, =
tcell_l)) ) {
                strcpy(uname, tmp);
                flag =3D 1;
#ifdef notyet
            } else if ( (tmp =3D CompFindUser(adir, tname, "/", tinst, =
tcell_l)) ) {
                strcpy(uname, tmp);
                flag =3D 1;=20
#endif

You can remove those ifdef's, but as I said, I don't remember the =
discussion. I originally wrote those in there cause I wanted to do just =
what you are doing locally. The code was committed, but the krb5 syntax =
support was disabled in the commit.

I do not believe there would be any problem with enabling it, but others =
may have something to say here.=20

-- Nathan