[OpenAFS-devel] RX abort packets, and client sitting in "waiting for busy volume" state

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:07:13 -0600

Primarily cause I can't easily add the instrumentation afterwards =
without
a major hassle. Right now, it's convenient for me to take the server =
down,=20
later it won't be.

They should all be running relatively current code (within 3-5 months of =
today)
for the clients, but June'ish for the servers.=20

-- Nathan