[OpenAFS-devel] Patch to add much more diagnostics to vos movewhen run with -verbose

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 07:59:21 -0600

On a side note... it would be really nice if there was an easy way to
keep track of all the various patches out there, even if they have no
intention of being applied to the mainline project.

This is in regards to Craig's comment about patches impacting other
patches. I'm not sure that we should _not_ apply something if it impacts
someone else's patch, but having a central repository would be an easy
way to at least see if it is likely to impact someone else.

Even if the repository only held information on what files a particular
patch touched in the case of patches that can't be released, such as the
MR-AFS stuff.=20

-- Nathan