[OpenAFS-devel] Bizarre linker error with afs-krb5 1.3....

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
07 Feb 2002 17:50:05 -0500

Did you try just building it from the SRPM?  There is a patch
to the afs-krb5-1.3 system, but the results worked fine in all
my tests.

Um, wait, why is it linking against /usr/local/lib/libkrb5.so.3?
Don't you have the krb5 that comes with SuSE?

-derek