[OpenAFS-devel] Re: OpenAFS CVS Commit: openafs/src/rxgen by shadow

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:17:13 -0600

Well, there has always been a history of "don't use prototypes" in the
AFS source cause of certain kernel-compilers not being able to handle
it. Or at least, be very careful about where they are used... Dig back
in archives about the _P() discussion.=20

I'm not disagreeing with their use (I've held back on a ton of cleanup
that would have added LOTS more prototyping), I'm just wondering about
what appears to be a sudden change in policy.=20

-- Nathan