[OpenAFS-devel] want to use openafs to get remote files back to local cache

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
06 Jan 2002 12:02:05 -0500

Those docuemtns are references that describe the AFS interfaces.
I believe that are fairly out-of-date to the current AFS code.

What you want to do has already been implemented in the AFS Client
code.  Have you looked at the current AFS Cache Manager?  Have
you tried installing OpenAFS?

-derek