[OpenAFS-devel] cvs commit message suggestion

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:54:03 -0600

Alternatively, it might be possible to rig up a commit notifier that ran in
conjunction with cron to batch up similar commits instead of sending a
message for each directory. However, just adding the DELTA is alot simpler.

-- Nathan