[OpenAFS-devel] How can I use rsh to connect with AFS

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:21:06 -0600

I don't remember for certain, but I know many of those types of tools passed
the token over the net in the clear - they didn't actually use kerberos
ticket forwarding. They just did a GetToken, and wrote the token over the
socket to the remote connection, which did a SetToken.

And yeah, they are probably riddled with buffer overflows as well.

-- Nathan