[OpenAFS-devel] How can I use rsh to connect with AFS

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:06:03 -0600

Well, we have gone so far as to require the end user to take specific effort
to "enable" an "insecure" option to even get them to build...

Not sure though - what options are being used to build the binary releases?

-- Nathan