[OpenAFS-devel] any way to get the fileserver to give up on a client after a whil e?

Chaskiel M Grundman cg2v@andrew.cmu.edu
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:31:02 -0500

Actually, yes. Delta
rx-protect-servers-from-half-reachable-clients-20020119 does precisely
this, in the rx layer. Personally, I would have favored doing it in the
fileserver instead, since it's the only thing that makes rpc's in response
to rpc's, but I didn't write the code.

--On Tuesday, January 22, 2002 15:05:18 -0600 "Neulinger, Nathan"