[OpenAFS-devel] problem about authentication

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
30 Jan 2002 09:30:55 -0500

You need to specify the kerberos realm for the user principal.  It is
assumed that you are logging into the default realm.  When you are not
(in the case of mobility) you need to specify the realm.  This is done
in klog via:

        klog user_a1 -c A.afs

-derek

=B3=AF=A4=B9=B8t <u85021@ice.ntnu.edu.tw> writes:

> Hi all:
> I have a problem about authentication. I have 2 machines A and B, their a=
fs cell name are A.afs and B.afs respectively. Machine A has 2 users user_a=
1 and user_ a2. Machine B has 2 users user_b1 and user_b2. Now user_a1 logi=
n Machine B, but when I issue "klog user_a1", it can't access authenticatio=
n database in Machine A, however it access database in Machine B, so user_a=
1 can't get tokens. How can I solve this problem? In other words, how can I=
 use user mobility in AFS(AFS says that it support full user mobility)?
> Thanks.
>=20

--=20