[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS on *BSD platforms

jtoy@mac.com jtoy@mac.com
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 12:30:05 -0400

Hello, I have written to the people supposedly handling the code for
OpenAFS on OpenBSD, but have never received a reply.  I have also
searched on hte net regarding OpenBSD and OpenAFS, but was only ablt to
find the line "in progress"  Is there someone or someplace that I can
find more information from.  I would be really interested in getting
OpenAFS on OpenBSD, or help with porting the code.  I haven't written
for the BSDs before, only linux, but I noticed that all the code for
NetBSD and FreeBSD seems to also have some bugs also.  Does anyone care
to comment on *BSD status of OpenAFS code?  Thanks for your time.
Jason