[OpenAFS-devel] Tracking down openafs-1.2.6-rc1 global-lock-problems

chas williams chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:34:54 -0400

In message <3D3D82A3.C0FDFDE9@lrz-muenchen.de>,Herbert Huber writes:
>However the test doesn't complete correctly. All bonnie++ instances die
>during the test reading intelligently! Please note that only the user
>space program dies. AFS is still up and working.

any chance you could 'fstrace setset' before starting the bonnie tests
and after the bonnies die send along the output of 'fstrace dump'

>This last statement tells me that there exists also another smp-related
>problem!?

it seems likely.  probably an overlooked lock issue i guess.