[OpenAFS-devel] openafs-1.2.6-rc2 global-lock-problems -Server

Dunaevskiy Alexander.Dunaevskiy@lrz-muenchen.de
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:06:49 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Mister Williams,
on my test-server (smp) is openafs-1.2.5 installed.
I hadn't problems with him. I can work normaly
on the test-volume from a other pc after AFS-Client
crashed on the test-pc. 'fs examine' give normaly output.
I can't see any ksymoops or linux-warnings on the server.
What can i do for the more exact AFS-check of my test server?
I make the afsdumps now and send you the a little bit later.
Many thanks,
with best regards,
Alexander Dunaevskiy