[OpenAFS-devel] RE: OpenAFS CVS Commit: openafs/src/viced byzacheiss

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:35:53 -0500

Like I said... I don't disagree with the change. I just think changing
behavior in this way should probably be a bit more open, cause it will
have an impact if you were used to it behaving that way.

I don't know if it would be enough of an impact to warrant a command
line control option or not. I doubt it.=20

Definately should be clearly spelled out in NEWS/release notes for the
next release it is in.

-- Nathan