[OpenAFS-devel] Alpha Linux issue

Atro Tossavainen Atro.Tossavainen@Helsinki.FI
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:10:03 +0300 (EEST)

Why is the Alpha Linux sysname alpha_linux_whatever and all other
Linux sysnames don't have the underscore between linux and version
number?

I guess the same question applies to FreeBSD 4.2 and Darwin as well.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.