[OpenAFS-devel] reproducible afsd/libafs lockup

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:15:04 -0600

Interesting... I grabbed fsstress from kolya's web page and started
running it on this station. The instant I start running it against an
afs directory that client loses contact with the server that the test
afs dir is located on. Running fs checks regains connection. And that is
with a -p 1 test. Haven't even tried the -p # for larger #.

-- Nathan