[OpenAFS-devel] Bug in the fileserver?

Patrick Sodre Carlos sodre@wam.umd.edu
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 06:18:33 -0500 (EST)

---559023410-851401618-1017487113=:1966

Hey Guys,
   I've been trying to do the following setup. One fileserver with a fixed
ip and another with dynamic ip on an ADSL line. The fileserver(fs2) on the
ADSL line works fine the first time it starts and that I send the
"replicated" volumes. After that everytime the bosserver starts the fs
process it says that there is a fatal error starting the file server. Here
is the log I get from /var/log/openafs/FileLog

Thanks in advance,
Patrick Sodre

---559023410-851401618-1017487113=:1966
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---559023410-851401618-1017487113=:1966--