[OpenAFS-devel] Problem with openafs-1.2.4rc2 and clearcase

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Wed, 22 May 2002 19:59:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> > /usr/atria/bin/cleartool setview test_indi
> > fs la /afs/<cell> I get:
> >
> > fs: Invalid argument; it is possible that /afs/<cell> is not in AFS.
> >
> > Has anyone seen anything like this?  It doesnt seem to break openafs for
> > all shells, just the ones where the cleartool command was used.
>
> Is root.afs replicated? I'll guess no. I'll guess if you replicate it,
> your problem will go away.

I should mention, if this is the case, I think I have a bug open for this,
and if not, I'm aware of the problem. Somewhere between zero and one
person other than me ever noticed, so I've been spending my time on bugs
which are more critical.