[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS on PowerPC Linux

Atro Tossavainen Atro.Tossavainen@Helsinki.FI
Thu, 23 May 2002 12:35:34 +0300 (EEST)

Hello,

I'm trying to get OpenAFS 1.2.3 running on a Power Macintosh 7300
running Debian Linux 2.2 (with a 2.2.19 kernel).

Everything else seems fine and dandy, but when starting the AFS client,
the daemon is unable to connect to the servers.  Network connectivity
to the servers is not an issue, since pinging, ssh'ing, any such things
work without a hitch, it's only afsd that cannot reach them.

Any ideas?

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.