[OpenAFS-devel] PAM auth multiple domains.

Sean O'Malley omalleys@eclipse.cl.msu.edu
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:54:45 -0500 (EST)

I was trying to auth netatalk against pam_afs with multiple domains.
When i use the cell option it authorizes me but doesn't give me the
correct token (??) IE the login authorization stuff was horked and I didnt
have a token for the cell that I was trying to log in to. I THINK it was
trying to use the token for the wrong domain..

I am assuming this is a misconfiguration so here is my pam file.

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required	pam_afs.so cell msu.edu
account    required	pam_unix.so
#password   required	pam_cracklib.so
#password   required	pam_unix.so use_authtok
session    required	pam_unix.so

If i leave out the cell statement I get invalid user and it wont let me
log in.

This is on RH 7.3 with the openafs 2.7 rpms.

Sean

  Sean O'Malley, Information Technologist
  Michigan State University