[OpenAFS-devel] modifying pam_afs.krb.so.1

Benjamin Herbert herbert@isis.visi.com
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:47:53 -0600

Talking with some other people I work with, the problem has been refined
so as to incorperate SecureID into the pam_krb5.so module.  We want
it to act the same way our kinit works, which gets a tgt then prompts for
a passcode to be authenticated by SecureID (hardware preauthentication).
The afs token is taken care of by the kerberos code (aklog).  So my
solution lies in modifying pam_krb.so to act like our kinit.