[OpenAFS-devel] Jaguar: Loginwindow - pam - getting there

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:17:51 -0400

1. Not pag based.
2. kludgy - we're essentially already doing this for 10.1 . . sometimes
it works, sometimes it doesn't .. it seems to depend on which part of
the login completes first.

However, it looks like we will essentially end up doing this since
Apple has made it impossible to use the Power of Pam