[OpenAFS-devel] afs_syscall_pioctl()

Jim Rees rees@umich.edu
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:00:35 -0400

I started to add yet another rat to the rat's nest of #ifdefs in
afs_syscall_pioctl(), when I noticed that most of them are in the cred
restoration code.  This code is repeated three times, each time just before
return.

So I moved the whole nest to the end and used "goto technology" to eliminate
two of the rat's nests.

It looks right to me but is a big enough change I'd like some other eyes to
stare at it.  Please take a look.  In particular, did I handle setuerror
right?

Diff is here:
http://www.citi.umich.edu/u/rees/pioctl.diff

Don't be too put off by the size, most of the diff is just reformatting.