[OpenAFS-devel] vos dump busying out the volume while dumping...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:32:49 -0500

I put in a very basic implementation of "vos copy" in the patch attached
to RT #1174 if you want to try it out.

It does just full copies at the moment, I'll add some code to do "clone
if same partition" soon.

Syntax:

vos copy users.nneul.test1 afs11 a users.nneul.test2 afs11 b -verbose

-- Nathan