[OpenAFS-devel] modifying pam_afs.krb.so.1

Benjamin Herbert herbert@isis.visi.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:14:50 -0600

Hello,

I was asked to add RSA SecureID functionality to the pam_afs.krb.so.1
module.  I am completely new to afs development and somewhat new to
development as a whole.  I am wanting to know where I should begin.  I
have the source and have been poking around but I am still pretty lost.
Any help would be appreciated.  Specifically I would like to know what
files I should be editing to change the fuctionality of
pam_afs.krb.so.1.

If more information is needed I can provide it.  Thanks for your time.

-Ben