[OpenAFS-devel] modifying pam_afs.krb.so.1

Benjamin Herbert herbert@isis.visi.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:32:00 -0600

What I want is to use Kerberos and SecurID for system logon.  Currently,
we use kerberos for logon and want to add SecurID.  Your right though, I
should make a seperate pam_securid.so.  I forgot that pam_afs.krb.so.1
is used to get a token when authenticating with kerberos.  It looks
as though I'm on the wrong list.

Thanks for the information.

-Ben