[OpenAFS-devel] building for multiple platforms

Kevin Coffman kwc@citi.umich.edu
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 19:48:56 -0500

Thanks!  This seems to work fine.  I was basically doing this, but I =

had forgotten to setenv CC before configuring on AIX and it was trying =

to use gcc.  I thought my problems were because of the separate =

directory.

K.C.