[OpenAFS-devel] building for multiple platforms

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:14:27 -0600

extract openafs sources
mkdir some-dir
cd some-dir
../path/to/openafs/sources/configure ...
make

For the most part, objdir builds should work just fine. I haven't built
from a _release_ in a while, but they should work, if not, it should be
fairly easy to get it working. I mostly build from cvs or snapshots.=20

-- Nathan