[OpenAFS-devel] valgrind and openafs...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:30:17 -0500

trying to track...

My head cvs fileserver runs fine on a test box, but when I get it under
real load, I get a segfault after a few minutes.

I get the opportunity to test the file server like that every once in a
while. Since the past few times it has not been functional, I've been
looking at trying to run it under valgrind to see about tracking down
any possible sources for issues.=20

I need to test with the lwp file server and get a core (which I'm now
running on test server), but probably won't get to test on production
load for a while again.