[OpenAFS-devel] valgrind and openafs...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 08:00:55 -0500

Nope... I got semi-useful messages from some of the errors prior to
backing out the largefile support, but nothing from this.=20

I'll see if I can find that message about that patch. We're looking at
bumping up our kernel build soon, might as well include that patch when
we do.

Is there any code out there that could allow us to build a backtrace
into the file/vol servers?

-- Nathan