[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Installation openAFS 1.2.10 on WinXP fails...

Sergej Pioch sergej.pioch@rz.uni-freiburg.de
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:06:49 +0100

O.K. now I've got more information.

> I hope that I've chosen the right mailinglist for reporting a bug that
> I have encountered today. I tried to set up an AFS-client, verison
> 1.2.10 on Windows XP Professional. The setup-routine terminates wit
> the following error:
>
> ' Couldn't load C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\_ISTMP1.DIR\ISTMP0.DIR\GetWebDLL.dll '.

The setup-routine doesn't abort when 'english' is chosen as
setup-language. I have tried it the first time with 'german' as
setup-language set. There seems to be a bug in the setup-routine in
conjunction with the german language that causes the failure.

Best

S. Pioch