[OpenAFS-devel] OpenBSD client bug fix

Kevin Coffman kwc@citi.umich.edu
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:09:15 -0500

Hi Jim,
I don't remember the details enough to know if this is normal or not,
but trace number 362 is the ACK for seq 172.  It has First Packet:145
and Prev Packet: 172.  Then the server resends seq 145, and the next
ACK has First Packet: 145, Prev Packet: 145.  The slowdown starts when
this "backup" in the Prev Packet value occurs in the ACK packets.

That may be something to look at?

K.C.