[OpenAFS-devel] Openafs on Linux RS/6000 43P-140

tilo.buschmann@s2000.tu-chemnitz.de tilo.buschmann@s2000.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:22:01 +0100

Hi

Zitat von Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>:

> If "tokens" is working this implies that the kernel module loaded
> into the kernel just fine..  So I doubt it is a kernel mismatch.

I will try to compile an own kernel as fast as possible, unfortunately
these applied patches are a little bit tricky (the kernel version
is obviously not the documented one ...).

> More likely it's a misconfiguration or firewall issue preventing
> the AFS client from actually talking to the file servers.

I will ask our local administrators, but there should be no
borders for afs in our university network.

> However, could you please translate Eingabe-/Ausgabefehler into
> English, please?

Oh, sorry

= Input/Output Error

Tilo