[OpenAFS-devel] Openafs on Linux RS/6000 43P-140

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
29 Jan 2003 10:10:01 -0500

If "tokens" is working this implies that the kernel module loaded
into the kernel just fine..  So I doubt it is a kernel mismatch.
More likely it's a misconfiguration or firewall issue preventing
the AFS client from actually talking to the file servers.

However, could you please translate Eingabe-/Ausgabefehler into
English, please?

-derek