[OpenAFS-devel] Linux and memory mapped files hang the client, particularly when the client is OpenMosix.

George Talbot gtalbot@locuspharma.com
10 Jul 2003 16:20:00 -0400

Thanks for the patch.  I'll take a look at it.

By the way, in case I didn't mention, I'm seeing this on my 2-way Xeon
SMP box, fwiw.

--George