[OpenAFS-devel] backing up afs

Dexter 'Kim' Kimball kim.kimball@ccre.com
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:43:06 -0600

Hi Ron,

My guess is the tapeconfig file.

There's a tapesize setting in there for the device (in your case a file)
that you're dumping to.

Set the tapesize to a ridiculously high number, and butc may stop asking for
a tape.

At this point, I believe, butc thinks you're only dumping to a 2GB tape and
therefore is prompting.

Add three zeros to the tape size -- unless you're dumping more than 2 TB.

Your mileage may vary.

Kim